Life Update: Artistic Journey

Haven't blogged in a long time! So much has happened lately - I should make an entry here to tell you about music, painting, and everything else in my life these past months. The experiences I had weren't good at all, but (I hate to say this) they were transformative somehow.

Without further ado, let's begin with music updates:

Music Releases



As you can see on my Spotify artist page, I released Seventh Style early in 2024, which is a homage to my 2007 style when I first started out in FL Studio. Next was I Am Smol Ducc after watching a certain Filipino film (and also riding the duck hair clip trend). 

Then, I finally began Buhay Probinsyana because I've always wanted to do this tribal album for my hometown and province. Last but not least is Star Express, released on my birth month, which is a compilation of house/EDM songs from Quasaria (a.k.a. the Kazaki Universe/Multiverse).

Currently, I am working on a VGM/piano album about the Dragon Universe, with the release date TBA (it's really hard to make!).


Mental Health

I'm happy and relieved to announce that I've finally had a proper psychiatry consultation after three decades of anxiety! I've always wanted this but it wasn't possible during my time (when mental health wasn't a thing in the 2000s and 2010s) and my previous IRL work became a way to make this possible. 

Now that I'm on meds, I feel significant changes in my life, such as lower panic attacks and phobias. It's like drinking coffee that makes you feel productive but without the anxiety. I also sleep better (even without offline ASMR) at night. 

This is why I'm going to try streaming again (I hope it works just fine!). Since my main concern is social anxiety and burnout, I want to see if I can handle socialization with streaming, since I have been on an outside work experience that required a *lot* of talking to people (it's a government unit). Let's hope for the best!


Painting Therapy


My psychiatrist advised that I pursue my artistic dreams, which is why I'm more motivated to make and sell more paintings! I'm glad that my aunt supported me in this dream and bought me some supplies (including a giant easel) and she also bought some of my paintings. 

You can check out my paintings here! More will be added soon.


Journaling Dreams

With the braveries of this year, I'm also slowly going back to social media because I absolutely love content creation. Like before, I want to post journaling stuff, make more original music, and do other things that I never thought I could actually do!

Most of my journaling stuff will be either on TikTok or Instagram, so feel free to follow!

As I'm still addicted to stationery stuff, I still haven't given up on my dream of selling stickers and whatnot. I will post updates about this soon!

Comments