To The Moon and Beyond: Collabs and New Album WIP

I got two new announcements: a finished collab with a fellow Vtuber and a new album in the works! 

First, here's the collab with Selen Dariluna, titled "Ghost", uploaded on her channel. Check it out:



Selen has always been one of my closest Vtuber friends and I appreciate making a collab with her, since she also makes songs herself! This song (coincidentally) resonated with most of my songs, such as "Cancer" (which she listened to, loved, and covered) with the themes of, y'know, being a "ghost", career-wise and life-wise.

Overall, I enjoyed creating this song! We have more collaborations to come soon! She also has a couple of surprises in store for all of you~

Next announcement: Lost Utopia: Study Dreamer!



As you can see, I've already been working on some instrumental songs. Originally, it was supposed to be just "Study Dreamer" kind of like "Trance Dreamer" but centered on lo-fi songs. However, when I created "Overcast Gridlines", which became somewhat a nice song (it was originally a Patreon song), I decided to just do a Lost Utopia-themed album instead!

Comments