Thursday, April 21, 2016

20+ things I want to experience before I die

Sometimes I wish I had telekinesis. Been trying for 8901245 years, nothing happened.
Life is not as long as you think it is. Nobody know when they are going to disappear, and oftentimes, we don't know that we're goners. Here are 20+ things I want to experience before I die.


1. Oculus Rift / VR

2. Zipline

3. Kingdom Hearts 3

4. Live Action Yu-Gi-Oh!

5. Casual AR Games (Think Duel Disk Holograms)

6. Sing my Original Song(s) on TV

7. Space Travel

8. Supernatural Experience (Telekinesis, Levitation, Seeing Spirits, Elementals, Witches)

9. Camping with my Best (Online) Friends

10. Philippine Tour (Boracay, Baguio, etc.)

11. European Tour (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden)

12. See an Aurora Borealis

13. See a UFO or an Alien

14. Get one of my Original Stories turned into Live Action or Animation

15. Perhaps Get even Just One Music Label Release

16. Get my Old 90s Toys Back (Dollhouse, Mini Horses, Rolling Tray, Push Cart)

17. Go to the North Pole and meet Santa Claus

18. Sell Real (Canvass) Artworks Offline or on deviantART

19. Figure Skating

20. Get Interviewed by some Celebs

21. Perform on a Solo Concert or at least a Concert (Smol Gigs don't Count)

22. Write and Publish a Book

23. Get more People to Play my RPGMaker Games

24. Try some Acting for a Movie or Soap

25. Try Cooking a Real Dish

26. See a Real Dinosaur or Ancient Animal

27. Go to Enidouka / UI2

No comments: