Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Ozine Fest 2015 (Undertale Trash Unite)


So me and my friends had a little trip to SM Megamall (Manila) once again for the Ozine Fest 2015. This time, I was on a proper cosplay as Frisk (last year I was supposed to go as Ib but I had a few problems). And once again, I got to meet and spend a lot of time with Jake Yuon and Rain, my two buddies from Q.C. Here are some photos from the event.


While falling in line, me and my hometown friends spotted a few cosplayers. I saw this Azure Kite but I never found him again. And it also looks like someone made a detailed Roxas keyblade.

And now, here are some Undertale cosplays!

Me with another Frisk and an evil Flowey.

hoI!! i'M tEMMieeE!! . w .

Sans and Human Sans (Jake). Skelebros!
And here are a few shots with the Mettaton cosplayer we met. She's so kind and fabulous!

You posed dramatically!

Sans tells you something punny.

Erina (Rain) with Mettaton EX. Fabulous!

DID YOU. JUST. FLIP. MY SWITCH?

It's showtime, darling!

OOH! Are you promoting my band?
We also met a couple of other cosplayers along the way.

Mumen Rider (One Punch Man)

Houka Inumuta (Kill la Kill)

Sonic (One Punch Man)

Yonaka Kurai (Mogeko Castle)

Ib! (Now if only Madotsuki was here...)

Since it was an Anime Figure Special, there were a lot of figmas on display, including Free! Iwatobi Swim Club and Attack on Titan.

MakoRinHaru!

Levi just wanted a CLEAN fight.
And here are some more craziness with my friends!

Me and Jake as Frisk (Chara) and Sans on the genocide route of Undertale.

Our friend Peter as Luke Cage.

Erina and Sans at Foodcourt-

There wasn't an Asriel in the event so yeah. Side note: Ciel is posing as Asriel, though. Or you can just refer to Flowey instead.

Groupie! My friend with the glasses is Youkichi, an Utaite (Vocaloid cover artist / singer).

OPM and SNS posters!

Don't touch their abs!




And here are the souvenirs I got from the event. Some of them are gifts and stuff and some were freebies! I'm very thankful for everyone and everything that happened in the event. Until next time! Stay determined! ' v '









No comments: