Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Stuff that Came in the Mail this Past Month!


It's been my life-long dream to order stuff online (although I apparently already did with Akiko Shikata albums like Turaida and Laylania DVD), these stuff are different - they're from two of my biggest fandoms: Don't Hug Me I'm Scared and Yu-Gi-Oh! 

Stuff that came in the mail this past month included the following:

The first one arrived at June 24th (too bad it didn't arrive on June 19th) - the DHMIS poster! It was the first thing I ordered to support Becky and Joe on the DHMIS franchise.


Look, it's even autographed by Becky and Joe themselves!


Now I can pair them with my DHMIS puppets!


The next one is the DHMIS t-shirt, arrived July 10th, also featuring the 3 puppets! I'm gonna wear it on my birthday soon or something...XD


Last, but not the least, just this morning, July 15th, my much-awaited Yu-Gi-Oh! cards have arrived! I'm surprised to see that Crimson Sunbird was the card on the top, since it's the only card that I never obtained before (I had Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon before, too, tbh). All others, I got them before but due to some incidents and passing time, I lost them (most were fake cards anyway). And here they are again, at last!



Another reason why I ordered cards is because I just finished rewatching the series, including episodes that I missed, such as the 4th and 5th arcs (which is why I put Silent Swordsman and Silent Magician to the list).

Since my great aunt bought me a Blue Eyes White Dragon deck some time ago along with this black card album / card sleeve, I've decided to put my precious cards here, too!



Hopefully next time, I'll get another Sunbird and Swordsman (they're the cheapest ones here I think) so I can take them in my wallet, along with my other surviving cards.

Anyways, this is kind of a birthday present to myself, just to let myself feel the money that I'm earning, and yeah, to fulfill most of my childhood wishes. //forever hides under the bed

1 comment:

Blogger said...

QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

Professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone every day.

Follow our signals NOW & profit up to 270% a day.