Friday, May 3, 2013

MOAR CROOKED UPDATE THINGS.

So, it's been a while since I've updated my blog. A lot of things (actually only a few things) have been going around, though.

The Crooked Man

The Crooked Man title screen.

So, as you may (or not) have noticed, I've been (obsessed) with the game very much lately, especially Duke MacGahan, one of the characters COZ HE IS JUST SO SEXEH AND FAB because his story is really touching.



My Duke fan art set.

I've also done an ask blog (Tumblr) and an FB page for him. Check them out if you like.

And here are some of my animations of the game endings, including a fan ending (beware of spoilers!).




RPG Maker Original Games
 
So, I have done two original games (finally!) using RPG Maker XP: Rosa and Brother. Rosa is more of a horror-puzzle story and Brother is a bit like a pixel VN (visual novel). Both have multiple endings, so if you're into those things, check them out! 

Rosa (left) and Brother (right) title screens.


Rosa (left) and Brother (right) screencaps.

Also, I'm doing a new game: Lost Utopia (yes, it's the game version of my musical series / dream world). It will be released soon, maybe this month or the next. What I can say from it so far is that, it's almost like Yume Nikki but with a touch of RPG and lots of characters and dialogues. It's like literally entering my dream world. Expect surprises and stuff, plus all-original tilesets! (I'm a pixel noob sry XD)

Here are some previews:

Fantasie Mall.

Illusion Forest.

SS Terminal.


Diary of Broken: Re-Awakened (remastered EP)

EP art, drawn/designed by me.
So...I have also remastered DOB, in case you didn't know yet. Here's the crossfade demo:





Well, I guess that's all I had to say for this entry. I'll keep you updated with some of my new works in the future, especially with the release of Lost Utopia. See you next time! \:D/


No comments: