Friday, February 22, 2013

Bandcamp Page!

Hey guys! I finally managed to make my own Bandcamp page: http://kazaki.bandcamp.com/

Bandcamp, as some of you may know, is a site where indie musicians can sell their stuff. That's right, since I've been pretty much making free songs all this time, I figured out I could sell some works (especially rare and bonus works) for a change. After all, millions of indie and bedroom artists are now earning from this awesome site, without hassle and all that.


That aside, SoraNiji is actually a compilation of old songs dug from my treasure chest of project files, remastered and resung (meaning new vocals and stuff). It may have songs that you've probably heard from me, if you already knew me as an indie artist since 2007 or 2008.


 

The download package contains a bonus item, so it's going to be a good buy for you. In fact, I'll always bundle special items with every album/single/EP that I'll sell. 

So once again, THANK YOU to everyone who keeps supporting my music (even though I really suck at mixing and singing, trying hard at least) all this time. I'll keep making music, artworks and stories for as long as I live and I'll always have you guys as inspirations. Until then, have a good day! :)

No comments: