Sunday, July 1, 2012

Touchphones and Brofists!

You guessed it right: I (finally) have my first WiFi enabled Smartphone.

My new Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570.
Sorry for the bad quality though; I took this with my PC camera. Anyways, I managed to buy it from my neighborhood cousins who are in the buy and sell business. At first I didn't know how to work around Android phones, but as time went by (1 week), I managed to cope with it. And look - Akiko Shikata is on my background image! Yay! :D




And as mentioned above, yes I have just become a bro and recently subscribed to PewDiePie, a YouTube horror gamer who almost everyone in the web already knows about (except me really). I first saw him from a Bongcheon-Dong Ghost reaction video. And this is why I drew this image:

Ultimate Chofist! :D
A few days ago, I received a new package from CD Japan. I thought it was my newer order, Laylania (Akiko Shikata). It turned out to be my other delayed order, Katayoku no Tori (Akiko Shikata).

Katayoku no Tori single by Akiko Shikata.

Also, me and my boyfriend have begun a new blog project, which is about Fruity Loops Studio tutorials. I will post as many entries as I can each week there. If you guys are FL Studio users, then I think this blog really fits you well. Check it out: http://www.fltutorials.kazaki-music.asia/


Well, that's it for now. It's really been a long time since I last updated, so thanks for reading! :)

No comments: