Wednesday, November 16, 2011

100 self facts -2011 edition-

Yeah, decided to do this AGAIN for the sake of boredom randomness, and maybe Jedi cookies. XD

1. I am not fond of teleseryes/drama series.
2. I love randomness to the death.
3. My love and I knew each other for almost 3 years already.
4. I have 500+ original characters.
5. I am currently obsessed with Akiko Shikata.
6. I use FLStudio and Reason for music production.
7. I dislike overrated things.
8. Brainstorming and daydreaming are some of my hobbies.
9. I love instant noodles, seafood, and mangoes.
10. I don't like reality shows.
11. TV is usually boring for me.
12. I have springy hair accessories.
13. I am fond of Angry Birds merchandise thought I don't really play the game itself.
14. I used to be fond of the Periodic Table of Elements, memorizing the symbols.
15. I support the "Think before you click" movement.
16. Whenever I see something horrible and scary and I'm on caffeine, I can't sleep at night.
17. Oddly enough, I started to ignore the weather conditions lately.
18. I use my iPod nano and Wilfone for soundtrips.
19. I have some CDs of Yu-gi-oh! episodes in English dub.
20. My dream is to cosplay Sailormoon, who is also referenced in my album, Lost Utopia Act III.
21. Sum41 was also on my earliest playlists.
22. Now I am afraid of using Facebook and browsing the News Feed during nighttime.
23. I'm currently self-studying Hangeul (Korean).
24. My signature style came from my mom's.
25. I am childish, and I shall eat the world alive.
26. My YouTube account is 3 years old.
27. My deviantART account is 5 years old.
28. I used to compose MIDI instrumental songs, until I got bored and decided to put vocals on them.
29. I only learned to drink coffee after college.
30. My album series, Lost Utopia, is a collection of songs inspired by my own dreams.
31. Currently, I have 10 official diaries/journals that I keep, plus a few short and unofficial ones.
32. I have 2 USB PS1 controllers at home to play my PS1 emulator.
33. I believe that the only person who can make us happy is ourselves.
34. I miss playing video games on consoles.
35. My Japanese surname, Kanagawa, is actually a prefecture in Japan.
36. I have allergic rhinitis.
37. My real dream is to become a multimedia artist and musician.
38. Majority of my classical remakes are Ludwig Van Beethoven's originals.
39. I have never played Ragnarok nor DotA.
40. Sometimes, I think that I'm not destined for meeting online friends at all.
41. I just recently discovered that you can search something from an entire conversation with someone on Facebook.
42. My kind of movie genres are fantasy, science fiction, and sometimes adventure.
43. I have two plushes: a Miku Hachune (with a leek) and a My Melody plushie (which I won from a claw machine in Tom's World).
44. I have a porcelain doll named Edward, who ridiculously looks like a young Edward Cullen.
45. I have a huge yellow Santa Bear given by my love one Christmas season.
46. I am fond of age progression, but I don't want to grow up at all.
47. My cellphone is a Wilfone M16.
48. I wish shells could be fairy telephones.
49. I also wanted to cosplay Aqua of Kingdom Hearts BBS (though I haven't played the game yet due to lack of PSP).
50. I love Ligo Sardines.
51. I especially don't want to kill Barney (seriously).
52. I'm an adaptor.
53. I don't like very sweet food anymore, unless it's mangoes or mango juice/shake.
54. Heinz Streit of Kensei Sacred Fist was one of my favorite characters, whom I always connect to Heinz Ketchup.
55. Our first ISP was Digitel.
56. I used Jazz++ Midi Sequencer before I learned FL Studio.
57. A lot of my early friends and classmates are BS Nursing graduates.
58. Aside from O2Jam, I recently learned how to play GuitarFreaks.
59. I currently have 742 drawings/deviations, 9,237 comments and 21,672 pageviews in my deviantART account.
60. I have composed about 260 original songs and 50 remakes by quick estimation.
61. Mom and dad met each other on Cala De Oro beach (now out of business).
62. I don't text and chat very much; only for important matters.
63. I wish my mind has a Twitter, with unlimitted character length.
64. Recently, I got tired of the internet, especially social networking sites.
65. I also listen to slow rock sometimes.
66. I hate getting startled, especially at a night full of caffeine.
67. I used to collect Otaku Zine Anime Magazines.
68. I want to break free and be myself.
69. I'm gonna be a freelancer for the things I love.
70. I don't drink softdrinks, but learned the hell out of it like listening to a genre weird to me.
71. I don't eat menthol candies.
72. Though I'm a Justin Bieber hater, I actually like "Never Say Never" for its message and melody.
73. I wished before that electronic/techno and J-pop would get mainstreamed. But dubstep and K-pop got the spot instead.
74. I don't like watching or reading ANY romance story, especially when it's a love triangle and the guys are hot.
75. I wish the Philippines would somewhat receive a lesson on the dawn of 2012.
76. I actually wanted to take AB Multimedia Arts, but it's not available in our university, and I can't study outside the province.
77. I'm an Emo kid, and proud of it.
78. During August 27, 2011, 12 midnight, I came across a life-changing image that made me not sleep during the rest of the evening, dawn, and  morning.
79. My current journal is a Winnie The Pooh designed one.
80. I am 20 years old.
81. I'm a Cancerian.
82. I used to be on our school paper during High School.
83. I love Selecta Cornetto!
84. My latest band performance was at SM Megamall, an Anime/Cosplay event.
85. I'm a "Kapatid" (TV5).
86. Promise breakers, though I hate them, will always be here in this world no matter how hard I try to forget them.
87. Recently, I just learned how to sing with vibrato (since a lot of my influence singers don't do vibrato that much).
88. I love french fries, especially flavored ones.
89. I also used Cubase and Vocaloid for music production.
90. I only use Antares Autotune VST as an effect, not as a vocal correction tool.
91. My favorite restaurant is Chowking.
92. I am one of the few people who idolize Lain Trzaska, Yuyoyuppe, and of course, Akiko Shikata.
93. I usually tune in to Lourd De Veyra's YouTube channel (since TV5 is not very available in all of Laguna) to catch up with the awesome "Word of the Lourd" series.
94. I have an Angry Birds invisible inked pen that uses ultraviolet rays (like those in money checkers).
95. I currently have 15+ original languages, and currently know (or have some knowledge of) 6 official languages, plus 2 miscellaneous languages.
96. I currently have 105 posts here in my blog (including this post).
97. I am not that good with telephone conversations.
98. I have a Miku Hatsune poster in my room.
99. I officially started my music career in 2007.
100. I have a blue Angry Birds hat.

No comments: