Saturday, May 7, 2011

I'll try...to fly.

Yesterday, I tried to fly. But everything's still the same.
The endless cycle of dreams, the never-ending game.

Since I was a child, I dreamed of high blue skies.
Following Peter Pan on his way to the rise.

So I jumped, and jumped, until I can jump no more.
Look's like Neverland is unreachable after all.

But years have passed, and I gave it another try.
I imagine myself losing gravity, trying to fly.

But as every other dream ends, I always fail.
No matter how much effort, always a sinking sail.

Was I really meant to live in a fantasy-less world?
Just accepting scientific opinions and doing what I'm told?

I want to be free. I want to relax in the atmosphere.
But heaven is always pushing me down into the rear.

Listen to me, I won't stop or give it a rest.
Because I'm not satisfied until I give my best.

Someday, I will definitely soar into the sky
Or will I only achieve this dream after I die?

Kristel "Kazaki" Cuadra
2011.05.07

Based from a real series of dreams.

No comments: