Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Post-Valentine!? Enchanted Sky.

http://owlcityblog.com/2011/02/14/dear-taylor/

This made me happy. Owl City's finally got a girl he loves! Weee! I now have a new favorite love team aside from Jellal Fernandes X Erza Scarlet!

Adam Young X Taylor Swift...........!?

Why not? They're both awesome artists. And I think they'll do awesome collabs together. They're also both awesome lyricists. Not to mention Adam was so sweet on his song for Taylor. It's so sweet. *love mode xD*

Makes me think of fairy tails such as Cinderella. Awww.

I hope they end up together. It's true love. It's gotta be. :D

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?