Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 1, 2011 is YEAH.

Three special events!

Fairy Tail Episode 68 Premiere.

Probably the best FT episode ever. But because of that, I might stop watching for now, due to LACK OF JELLAL-NESS. xD

Anyways, what I felt there was beautiful. Erza and Wendy's loss are highlighted in a very colorful, dramatic way and it captured my heart. I felt the same because I had the same experience. Beautiful. It makes me want to cry. But I knew it was going to happen, I was just avoiding myself in facing it. =)

Well, there's still the fanfics I'm going to write, right? And besides, even Lelouch from Code Geass was kept alive by the fans despite the last episode.

And no, Jellal didn't die though. Just watch it. xD

Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" Music Video Premiere.

Yes! Gaga's back! And what a stunningly cool video. Although the song is kind of avant-garde-ish, the lyrics are beautiful. Super beautiful and inspiring. I wish everyone (not just in the mainstream) could appreciate the true value of art, which Lady Gaga already appreciates. =)

Justin Bieber's 17th Birthday.

OH NOES. No comment. Let him be. xD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other important events.

Our official bassist, Nikita, said goodbye to the world of live bands. We respect her.
This is my last week as an OJT in Ionics EMS, Inc.
Today, Champ will join the school's web design contest. Goodluck!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Bury the sadness of losing your loved ones into the arms of your friends." --Erza Scarlet =)

No comments: