Thursday, November 18, 2010

For the meantime...

On-The-Job Training @ Ionics

Well, here I am. IT Department, Plant 6, Ionics EMS, Inc., Cabuyao, Laguna. And yeah what a struggle to get used to going here and there and what not. But the good thing here is that aside from some computer-related jobs, I get some tutorials on 3D animation (Autodesk Maya 2008 oh yay) during my spare time (like today xD).


How about your music stuff?

I wish I had a laptop. For REAL. I miss my FL Studio, Reason 3.0, Audacity, and etc. I wonder if I could install such in this PC. Heheh. I still listen to the same kind of music though. And my special concept EP "Diary of Broken" is already finished, but I don't know when I can upload it yet. Five tracks based from the styles of Akiko Shikata, Yuyoyuppe and shemusic.


And now here are the cast of DOB to talk about the story of the concept EP. Heheh.

Inspired by our tragic story, Kazaki produced her first concept EP entitled "Diary of Broken". It's about love, revenge, sacrifice, face distortion, and most importantly, fighting for what you believe in. We hope that through this work, we can share our story throughout the world and people might learn from our mistakes and sacrifices. Please watch for the release of this EP, and we hope you will appreciate it. Thank you!


黒不日比生「Broken」志水間戸「Format」
2010.11.18

Any last words?

Advanced Merry Christmas and God bless to all. =)

No comments: