Sunday, November 28, 2010

Diary of Kazaki: Report 11-28-10

Okay...what a weird title. xD

Finished all of Umineko no Naku Koro ni!

So what's next? Maybe Fairy Tail. Sure at first I got bored with the first episodes of Fairy Tail, but when I accidentally watched the episodes involving Erza's past...I was like "oh yeah, now THIS is anime!". xD

My opinion about Umineko? It was one hell of an awesome anime, with its mind-bending mysteries. And the most "gorrific" of all that I've seen too. Although I didn't watch Higurashi (sorry I wasn't quite interested with harem-type anime shows), I enjoyed Umineko very much.

Gimme some updates about your OJT churvaness!

My coordinator at Ionics, Sir Charlie Gerodias of the IT Dept. not only gives me tasks, but also teaches me Autodesk Maya...OH YEAH! My dreams of turning fantasy into reality is actually within my hands. But like mother said, no single person has every awesomeness in anything. One good example is in "real life". =)

Music career?

Thanks God and Champie that I won the UP AME Anime Remix competition! I just recieved the prize yesterday and the certificate today.

My wining piece was this.

A re-arrangement of Akiko Shikata's "Katayoku no Tori", the OP for Umineko no Naku Koro ni. I did everything in that re-arrangement. =)





Any messages/shoutouts to your OC's and random people?

Okay okay! I love this part fooo!

To Akiko Shikata: Please make more songs using your low-pitched voice. IT'S SIMPLY EPIC. xD

To shemusic: Emit and Exude rocks! Please do more awesome brain-stimulating music! And a new album too! xD

To Yuyoyuppe, Hana-tan, Neko, Luschka and Meola: KEEP ON ROCKIN' GUYS! :D

To Razor Ramon HG: KAETTE KUDASAI HAADO GEI SAMAAA! xD

To my OC's:

Broken - YOUR FACE IS SIMPLY EPIC FOO! (I have a lot to say but I'm speechless, just keep on protecting Format-oneesan) :D
Format - MY IDOOOOL! :D
Debug - *Maria Ushiromiya Accent* UU UU! xD
Null - Where's Tooru-kun?
Vinci - You DEFINITELY PWN CULLENS. xD
Eiji/Aji - AAAAGIIIITAAAATIIII FOOO! :D
Minako/Ena - I love your hair! xD
Murasaki-sama - Will there be a battle with your gang against Beethoven's?
Azucena, Mace & Yuko - MOAR MAZE GAMES for teh zerytes pweeze?
Kameh-san - You're gonna be a Beato of some sort in a new series? COOOL.
Jack, Chon, Arlyn and Mia - Get Maria Ushiromya do magic tricks and we'll have a slumber party. xD
Maria Tachibana & Klas-kun (he did not copy Jelal or Siegrain) - don't get too hot on each other...xD

And most importantly...
To Champie - THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND MAKING ME HAPPY FOO! :D

That's all for this post. Thank you for understanding my psycho-randomness. =)

"The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe that it can be done." -- Jelal
"Without love, magic cannot exist." -- Ange

No comments: