Monday, August 9, 2010

Things Worth Blogging For. DX

THESIS UPDATE

Okay, so our 50% software thesis is quite done, we're off to some XML learning and figuring out how to design the dance game. It's gonna be a tough job, really.

WILD CARD SONGS

These particularly refer to some songs that I haven't heard of for a very long time and probably still on my files, because I got tired of it or it didn't sound that good back then. That term can also be used to refer to my "randomly-downloaded-songs" from famous artists. Here are a bunch of wild card songs on my list:

Akiko Shikata - Waterway~MIO
Charice Pempengco - Note to God
Miku Hatsune - Romeo & Cinderella
nao.paradigm - Tolerance

ANY MORE WEBSITE TEASERS?

Yes, I do. If you check out my YouTube account, I have uploaded another new song called "Utopia", which is to be played by our band, CC Project. And another update on the August 19 gig, we'll also sing Lunetia's "The Wind of Flowers" which is going to be a collab with Fhil of Martyrdoom of Maya and Renz of Emiline...and Champ will sing! Fooo! Oh God I hope I can keep up with their voices. xD

Oh and I have some stuff to add to my song projects:
Lost Utopia - a mini-concept-surreal album (finished)
Tragic 4 Experiments - a character collection album (planning stage)
A Trip to Enidouka / A Voyage to Ravania - double mini-concept albums (planning stage)

AKIKO SHIKATA

I simply can't believe my ears that someone like Akiko-san can compose like that! O:
Simply speechless. xD

OTAKU WORLD UPDATES?

Not much. PC was reformatted so all my Vocaloids are gone (except for the backup installers xD). I've decided to just install Miku, Luka and Kaito after our thesis to make things better.

WHAT DO I LIKE TO EAT NOW?

MARTYS CRACKLIN! FOOOO! Seriously. Then bacon, seafood pancit, chami at Kojima...ahh the life. xD

SHOWBIZ AND MAINSTREAM COMMENTS...?

Mariel and Robin? Haha, sounds like Pia and Vic, LOLS. And I wonder if Sarah was the one kidnapped and... *dirty thoughts* ahahaha, just kidding xD. Seriously, I really don't like to watch TV that much anymore (mostly local channels) because it's like watching a DVD over and over again. :D

That's it for now! Super HG Foooo! *gotta eat naooo* =)

No comments: