LaMB Inspired Music Video - The Featured It!

Dear Everyone,

Animax, a Japanese animation channel, presented LaMB, an original animated movie, in which the original story was written by a Filipino. I was inspired by this animated series, and composed a song about it. As I am self-studying Japanese language, I managed to create my own Japanese theme song for the series, and not just that! I also arranged the song (using FL Studio, a music program for Windows), and sang it too!

After I posted it on YouTube, I suddenly found Animax's channel. So I've decided to contact them, and show them this song of mine. They said they were impressed, and asked permission to feature it on their website!

A few weeks later, I recieved a package straight from Singapore! My parents were surprised: it was from Animax Asia itself! There were Animax souvenirs, like a t-shirt, cap, a LaMB poster, a Gundam Toy Model (like a Japanese Toy Robot), and of course, a contract that I needed to sign for them to be able to publish my song on the internet. Me and my mom signed it and mailed it back to them. We waited for a few weeks.

And now the day has come! Look at this!
http://www.animax-asia.com/contests/lamb-inspired-music-video
They have finally featured my song in the internet! Thanks be to God for this! I immediately told my parents, relatives, and all my friends about this!

It just goes to show that, if you are determined for your dreams, then it will come true. :)

Sincerely,
Kristel Ann A. Cuadra (a.k.a. Kazaki)

Comments