Saturday, December 20, 2008

Twilight Bandwagon!! XD

Yeah, I just saw the movie, and it was great :D
I knew it had to have a part 2, although I never read the books yet xD

I also found some connections with my personal life:

Edward Cullen
> looks like one of my friends who does karate
> same name and hair color as my doll
Bella Swan
> same name as my mom's friend
> same surname, Elizabeth Swan (Pirates of the Carribean)
Alice Cullen
> Alice from Serial Experiments Lain
Bella's Dad
> looks like my uncle
Stephanie Mayer (The Author)
> same name as my friend's g.f.
Twilight
> .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet
> Key of the Twilight - Aura (.hack games)
> Twilight Brigade (.hack//Roots)
> Twilight Town (Kingdom Hearts 2)
> Song from .hack//SIGN - In the Land of Twilight, Under the Moon
Edward holding an apple
> Light Yagami from Deathnote
Linkin Park - Leave out all the Rest
> My online friend's fave song and band



Well...so far that's it, Merry xmas ^_^

No comments: