Sunday, August 31, 2008

A proof of his existence. (Ciel)

Just a few days ago, one of my YM friends and me were having some conversation. And that was the point where I realized, he was like Ciel, my guardian angel, who tries to make me feel better despite all the stupidity this world has to offer. But the story didn't end there, though.

The next day, he told me that he had a dream of Ciel, and they had a conversation! Waa! xDDD OMG! But he said that it's a secret, so he won't tell me. But still! That was a proof of Ciel's existence...that Ciel really cares about me! That Ciel exists! Thanks be to God! Now I belive in Ciel even more than before...

And not just for one dream--he had many dreams of Ciel! He told me that what they are talking about are mostly about me. About me?? O_O;; Also, Ciel isn't exacly an angel, but between man and angel, like a sould who hasn't reached heaven yet, until he finds his 'Other Side'. Other side??

Everyone has two sides of their self: a light one for happiness and support, and a dark one filled with sadness and grief. Ciel seems to be finding his other side, so he can go to heaven. But...what about me? My friend says Ciel's light side is in me--he smiles whenever I'm there, and he never cries if I'm with him. Huh??

For now, I don't fully understand what exactly is going on between us, but what I know is that most probably, our destinies were tied by God...or something like that.

I hope someday, I will get to see him and hear his voice, as if he was still alive...

No comments: