Monday, May 19, 2008

100 Facts about me.

I'm feeling creative today and eager to type. Hehehe.

Kazaki's 100 Self-Facts:

1.I have EXTREMELY sensitive emotions.
2.I love randomness. *_*
3. I fell in love, but never had anyone yet. T_T
4. I can [communicate] with my Guardian Angel. His name is Ciel Anthony Simon.
5. I am currently obsessed with Zexion of Kingdom Hearts.
6. I have many talents hobbies, like drawing, composing songs, net surfing/computer programming, writing stories, and a lot lot more.
7. I have an odd hatred for overrated things.
8. I lose consciousness once I started brainstorming on my stories.
9. I love mangoes and seafood.
10. Big Brother and Dramas makes my eyes and my heart sore.
11. I think some world leaders today are FAIL. (No offense, though)
12. I have the same necklace as Pete Pumps (Ginban Kaleidoscope) and Yuri Shibuya (Kyou Kara Maou!).
13. I play Tropix and is seriously addicted to it.
14. One of my hobbies include reading dictionaries.
15. I dislike internet people who don't give importance on newbies or infamous people, just because they're busy or lazy.
16. Whenever I'm involved in internet flames, I can't sleep at night. LOL
17. I seriously think Haruhi Suzumiya is cute. =P
18. I love my my mom's iPod so much. ^___^
19. I became super obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh! before, that I had a box full of cards! But eventually, I gave the rare cards to my cousin for display.
20. Sailormoon was the first anime character who appeared in my dreams, and saved me from being hit by a jeep!
21. I also listen to a couple of emo artists such as Red Jumpsuit and MCR.
22. I fear butterflies and lizards. Include Sadako's ghost on the list.
23. I'm currently self-studying Nihonggo (Japanese).
24. Almost all of my school stuff have my name on them, to prevent loss.
25. I am childish. Enough said. ^_^
26. I got banned from YouTube once. Notice that my username is not kazaki03, but Crisel15.
27. I'm crazed for misheard lyrics on YouTube.
28. I compose original songs using FL Studio, and record my voice. ^^
29. I am extremely addicted to noodles, and currently trying to control it.
30. One of the recurring places I see in my dreams is a mall called "Fantasie Mall".
31. To keep my journal from being boring, I draw random sketches and stuff on my entries.
32. I have lots of backup CD/DVD's with all of my stuff on them, to prevent loss in case of reformatting.
33. I believe in destiny. [Big words, LOL]
34. Some simple things can make me pissed off easily. For example, failing to defeat a game boss many times.
35. My internet name, Kazaki, literally means "Ornament Tree". However, I never knew this when I made it up--it was just a random Japanese name I made up,
36. I am allergic to dust during the morning.
37. I've been a consistend honor student during Elementary and High School. [Well, not for bragging purposes though]
38. Ludwig Van Beethoven is my musical idol. It all began with a boy named Simon Reis and his Beethoven story called "Beethoven's Bargain".
39. So far, I have only played two online games in my life: Gunbound and O2Jam.
40. I'm looking forward to meet my online friends someday,
41. I watch some horror shows not because of its fear factor, but because of its mysteries and addictive storyline.
42. I love any story that has something to do with fate, destiny, fantasy, mystery, magic, and science fiction.
43. I have a Teddy Bear named Reihart.
44. I have a porcelain doll named Edward.
45. I have a Blossom stuffed toy.
46. I am a little fond of watching 'evolution' scenes in anime, such as the scenes in Loki Ragnarok, Detective Conan, Chrno Crusade, and Fancy Lala.
47. My cellphone is a Sony Ericsson k300i.
48. I love keeping random things I pick up from anywhere, such as a see-through leaf, sticks and twigs, white feathers, and a lot more.
49. For me, the beach is a "place of promise", although I can't remember making a promise with somone there. Probably because of Sora and Kairi [Kingdom Hearts].
50. I love sardines.
51. Spongebob, Blue, Dora, and Barney are all cute! I wanna watch them again! XD
52. I have the habbit of copying other people's expressions which I think are funny.
53. I prefer Juice over Ice cream.
54. My first favorite video games were Kensei Sacred Fist and Bust A Move [Groove] 2.
55. My first online friend was Jou-chan.
56. DJ Zyroblaze introduced me to FL Studio.
57. My first best friend was Jean.
58. Ishuda was the first person I collaborated with for a song, which is called "Cloud".
59. I have 400+ drawings in my deviantART account, plus 100 sketches/scraps.
60. I have composed about 100+ songs, as stated in my filefront account.
61. Mom and dad took me to Cebu City, but since I was only 6 months old there, I can't remember a thing.
62. I'm not a frequent texter, especially during summer. I almost never use my cellphone.
63. I have the habit of changing my status message on YM everytime, usually when I feel like saying something different.
64. I am now getting tired of logging into my Friendster account, since nothing special happens these days.
65. Edu Manzano is cool! Papaya rules!
66. I hate getting startled, especially at night.
67. I collect Otaku Zine Anime Magazines.
68. I think college is better than high school.
69. I wanna work on Canada when I grow up and graduate.
70. I don't drink softdrinks.
71. I don't eat candy, except chocolate and lollipop.
72. I don't stick to whatever music is popular. I only listen to what I think sounds good.
73. I love J-pop, Trance, Techno, Ballad, and similar music.
74. Pete Pumps, from the anime Ginban Kaleidoscope, looks exactly like Ciel, my Guardian Angel.
75. I live in the Philippines.
76. I study BS Computer Science at Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation, Lucena City, Quezon Province.
77. I abbrevate moments of being "emotional" as EMO. [Uhm...yah...sort of]
78. I can wak up as late a 1 PM in the morning during summer vacation.
79. My journal is customized to fit my suit. It has a pic of my drawing of Ciel and me.
80. I am 16 years old.
81. My birthday is July 21, and my horroscope sign is Cancer.
82. I used to join speech contests during my elementary days.
83. My favorite ice cream flavor is cookies 'n' cream, or chocolate.
84. I love reminiscing old stuff from the past. Pain and suffering are an exception however.
85. I am a Kapamilya (ABS-CBN, Ch. 2). If you wanna know more about it, ask me via YM.
86. I hate promise-breakers.
87. I am not good at dancing, but I love to dance.
88. Shopping, dressing up, and going to malls are not my thing.
89. I always keep notes of random ideas that pop out of my head.
90. Sadako Yamamura, Kayako Saeki and Toshio Saeki are cute!
91. My first love letter came from a guy in Sariyaya, Quezon.
92. I am one of the few people who have played Paca Paca Passion and know its existence. Hehehe!
93. I have a small bee on top of my computer monitor.
94. I have the habit of writing random words or drawing random sketches in my old used notebooks when I'm bored.
95. My first name, Kristel, comes from the singer Crystal Gale.
96. My surname, Cuadra, literally means "horse stable". O_O
97. I can have the weirdest kind of dreams such as restrooms. LOL
98. I have posters of Yu-Gi-Oh! and FFX-2 on my bedroom.
99. I started being an anime fan in 6th grade.
100. My favorite colors are red, pink and sky blue.

2 comments:

Ishuda Kun said...

OMG! it is 100, I haven't had time to read it all, I'll just read 20 day by day. ^_~

bluepanjeet | OTWOMD™ said...

Hello Kabayan.

We would like to formally invite you to join our blogger’s community consisting mainly of bloggers from Quezon Province. We call our Group KABATAQ or KAPISANAN NG MGA BLOGISTANG TAGA QUEZON. We are still in the process of gathering members all over the blogosphere.

If you are interested to join, and we encourage you to do so, please visit this link for information and registration.

http://tinyurl.com/6b6yyb



Let us all unite in promoting the beauty, culture and heritage of our province.

God Bless

- KABATAQ Team