Saturday, April 28, 2007

.:Muzique Mania! || Wanted List:.

This chapter of my life will be entitled "Muzique Mania!" because this is the age where I dive myself to play O2Jam and all related music stuff...composing..etc...
I've been playing O2Jam and composing my original songs using FL Studio 7....


-----------
And for something 'weird' to post, here's my 'wanted' list: basically those people I wanna meet/ see in the real world, be with... etc.. XD


.:WANTED LIST:. [edited 07/27/07]


written by Kristel "Kazaki" Cuadra : "The Dreamer"

_________________________________________

Justin "DJ Zyroblaze" Suico : "The Breakdancer"


- My O2Jam friend. He's an awesome player, and composer too.


Ludwig Van Beethoven : "The Composer"


- My classical music idol. I sure wish he was here...


Krizza "Kaoru Hanatsuki" Labita : "The Flower"


- My best friend in 10th grade...


Louisse "Jou-chan Himura" Young : "The Inside Goth"


- My deviantART best friend. Although we live very far away, we both dream of meeting each other someday... She's an awesome artist!


Akira Tomosuke : "The Kid"


- O2Jam PH O2SE (O2 Sound Engineer). He's an awesome O2 friend and composer who has a heart of a young kid. ^_^


Pory : "The Trancer"


- Korean O2Jam comoser...and a great singer/artist ^_^


Louie "Biik[?]" Albina : "The Biik"


- My childhood 'crush' and friend... O_O


Angelo "Spyed/Razer Winged Maelstrom" Sotira : "The Black Ninja"


- Co-Admin of deviantART. He's a very nice guy. ^_^


Allison "Manga Punk Sai" Carmichael : "The Purple Thing"


- Former deviantART gallery director. Let's just say she taught me something important...it hit directly in my face XD


Kaze.O2SE : "The Idol"


- Korean O2Jam Artist and composer. Ishuda's idol. ^_^


Melissa "Dia-Aren-Marie" Cabral : "The Cutie"


- My deviantART friend...she's nice ^_^


Luigi "Moody Angst" Serran : "The Emo Freak"


- Also my deviantART best friend. He's funny but emotional. ^_^


Julius Cada : "The Poet"


- The guy who loves me... O_O


Simon Reis : "The Boy"


- The canadian writer I want to meet. He wrote a Beethoven fantasy story...that's how it all began...


Lorenzo "Ishuda-kun" Artigas : "The Rocker"


- My O2Jam Best friend, and teh coolest composer. Rock on! \m/


Arianne "Rein" Baldiviano : "The Reason"


- My cousin. She may be gone but I will live her dream of music! ^_^


Jean Yllan "Jollibee" Catalla : "The Fashonista"


- My childhood best friend since kinder. We still make the best of friends though were from different schools. ^_^


Ram "Trix" Pureza : "The Photographer"


- My friend who I met in the Journalism Seminar [CEGP/College Editors Guild of the Philippines] in Fresh Air Hotel & Resort in Lucena City. Funny and nice ^_^


Sharisse Almoro : "The Fighter"


- My cousin. Also a part of our proposed band. We're very close to each other since childhood.


Lance Almoro : "The Animé Lover"


- My cousin who's an avid Naruto and anime fan. He loves video games too. ^_^


SHK (So hyung kim [?]) : "Trial and Error"


- O2Jam Composer. I like his works ^_^


Bassem "DV81 / Bass" Hassan : "The Sci-fi Lover"

- The most awesome dA artist ever! I love his digital works XD


Kathleen Mae "KM" Talusig : "The Sporty"

- My friend in 10th grade.

The "4 Keys"

-4 people I want to meet (Simon included ^^)
I wont mention their names lol....

My Enverga University friends/classmates: Jason, Shiela, CanDiss, Jessica, Jonathan, Harold, Caselyn, Pauline, Jake, Christian, Phillip, Jobelle, Kris, RJ, Camille, Rafael.....and many many more...too many to mention XD ^_^


See ya! ^_^



No comments: